- I just wanted to drop you a note to say that my son, George Hannah, absolutely loved your sessions on Wednesday to Friday last week. George has been to a number of football camps and he said that without a doubt yours has been the most enjoyable. He loved the skills sessions and now can't wait to join you on Monday nights at your Skills Development Centre. He met some great friends at camp and will definitely be joining you again during the summer holidays. As a parent it's really reassuring to know that your child is happy at his activities during school holidays. I want to thank you for making the camps so much fun. Joanne HannahHannah Family
- My children were kept motivated and interested throughout the 3 days of camp. They were eager to practise skills at home and refine the movements they had learnt. In just 3 days my children made some significant progress and really felt that they had achieved something worthwhile.Frost Family
- I'm so impressed with the enthusiasm and innovation of Techneglobal. My children attended one day at the half term camp and were hooked. They insisted on staying for the rest of the week and will be starting on the regular sessions, now they've made new friends and gained confidence. My daughter’s self-esteem has boomed and my son has certainly taken the ‘practice’ ethic home with him. Besides having a load of fun and exercise, all the children were given great coaching and personalized feedback. Thanks!! Lucy JohnsonDaley Family
- You enthused my son every day. He is a none stop forward rolling 'acrobat' . Thank you!Catton Family
I wanted to thank you and your staff for all the help and support you have given to my son in recent weeks.
Before coming to Techne Global he had lost all his confidence in playing football, but with the support and help of your coaches, especially Johnny, Scott and Pete he has become the happy boy I know!
He went for his first trial tonight and was he accepted straight away.
Thank You for everything you have done for him.
Mrs Womack.Womack Family
- My daughter had a lovely time at gymnastics and seeing what she learnt at the end of the day was a joy.Couldwell Family
- Charlotte has thoroughly enjoyed the gymnastics. She went the first time knowing no-body and being quite fearful but thoroughly enjoyed herself , making friends quickly with different people each week. Her gymnastic skills have increased throughout in a low pressure environment.Adam Family
- My son went to football camp and had a brilliant time, great coaching and friendly environment, and he was so pleased with his medal and feedback for all his hard work! Thank you!Kersley Family
- Techne global are professional and run very well organised events. My boys loved it. I would highly recommend them.Do Prado Family
- Really great classes and camps. Our kids are developing a true love of sports through these sessions.Brennan Family